East Midlands Photographer
Commercial / Editorial / Documentary
An East Midlands photographer specialising in Commercial, Editorial & Documentary led assignments. With an established background in product photography, Gavin’s creative passion & fervent energy has opened exciting opportunities within the Arts & Commercial sectors. Always venturing to ‘Discover Beauty in the Dismissed’, Gavin’s photography plays on abstract viewpoints and thoughtful attention to detail.
Derby / Leicester / Loughborough / Nottingham
Situated in the market town of Loughborough, Gavin’s location provides excellent coverage throughout the UK. The East Midland’s Cities of Derby, Leicester & Nottingham all fall within 20 miles of Loughborough.
East Midlands Airport & Loughborough Railway Station provide excellent links for locations further afield with the Commercial hubs of London, Birmingham & Manchester less than two hours away.
‘Portfolio’ highlights commissioned work undertaken by Gavin Conwill Photography. Clients include:
- Anti Gallery
- East Midland’s Graduate Project
- Experience Nottinghamshire
- Hung Up Gallery
- Steris PLC
- Surface Gallery
- Ursa Minor Apparel
This website’s Portfolio tab showcases commissioned work undertaken by Gavin Conwill Photography. Portfolio is defined by two photographic genres, ‘People’ & ‘Product’.
- People: Highlighting elements of Documentary, Editorial & Street Photograhphy showcasing the human form.
- Product: Brochure, catalogue & editorial publication Photography.
The ‘Personal’ heading highlights two of Gavin Conwill’s personal projects. Both exploring inner city architecture, ‘Patterns of Urbanity’ & ‘Urban Degeneration’ are observational studies of our ever evolving urban habitat.
- Patterns of Urbanity: Wanting to present a new perspective, ‘Patterns of Urbanity’ is an architectural project, taking abstract forms & provoking new emotions from old practices.
- Urban Degeneration: Born from a curiosity of neglected spaces, ‘Urban Degeneration’ is a photography project documenting gentrification & urban neglection within our inner cities.